The Piper PA34-200T or Seneca as it is more commonly known, is a six seat light aircraft powered by two turbo charged Continental TSIO-360EB piston engines each delivering 200 horse power. The rear cabin is organised in a club class layout.
The Piper Seneca is a very popular multi engine training and touring aircraft. It is also an extremely stable instrument platform. This is one of the best example of the type with extremely high specification ideal for IFR and VFR use.
Based at Liverpool Airport, the aircraft is available through a membership share purchase, giving access to the aircraft for pilots with suitable multi-engine qualifications.
A matching FNPT 2 Approved simulator for the Seneca is available to hire making it an excellent all round combination for IFR training.
G-GFEY features the following avionics
- Garmin GNS 430 Colour Moving Map GPS Nav/Com With ILS
- Bendix King KX155 2nd Nav/Com
- Bendix King KN 64 DME
- Garmin GTX 330 Mode S Transponder
- Garmin GMA340 Audio/Marker Panel
- Bendix King ADI
- Bendix King HSI
- Bendix King RMI
- Co-pilot Panel
- Prop And Window Electric De-icing
- Pneumatic Wing De-Icing Boots
- Century IIIc altimatic Auto-Pilot